Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Styling (not so) Ugly Christmas Sweaters!!

Hello everyone!

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! (I love Christmas... can't you tell?!?)

And with Christmas comes... yep, you guessed it! Ugly Christmas Sweaters!!!! (And no, I don't believe you don't have you, so don't even try).


On my new blog that I made with my friend Cate, It's a Fashionable Life, I made a post about Ugly Christmas Sweaters that aren't actually... well, ugly!!

So here, I decided to make a post styling those sweaters I mentioned in that post!! So if you want to know where those sweaters are from, check It's a Fashionable Life!!



Now, let's get this post started!!




For this first outfit, I decided to style the sweater with a nice red skater skirt and some black knee high socks. The boots add that edgy touch and the jacket finished the entire look off, giving it a chic feel.




For this second look, I wanted to have the sweater be the main point of the outfit. The shirt would look great underneath the sweater, just showing the collar. The jeans keep the look clean and the shoes add the perfect sexy touch. The bag matched the pink on sweater perfectly, and the bow would be great to complete a half up half down hair look. This is a great choice for a family Christmas!




This outfit is much more casual, but it's still very holiday appropriate! The red jeans scream Christmas, the boots give you that extra height and the jacket adds to the casual feel. Red lips are a must for the season, and a nice bracelet is the perfect accessory!




Again I wanted to make the quirky sweater the center! So I went for neutral colors: the black faux leather pants, the nude pumps, the black ans gold earring and the pinky nude lips! It's simple yet very stylish!




Christmas epiphany!!!! Green pants, awesome sweater with some red, and those nails!!! To finish the look and give it more of a fashion forward feel, I added the gold bangles, the heeled booties and the structured faux leather jacket.




This last outfit is great for a friend's Xmas gathering!! It's edgy, fun and fashionable, yet super christmasy! The sweater is crazy festive, so the rest of the outfit is just focused on the fashion side. The pants are amazing (I need to get my hands on those...), the boots are super edgy, the scarf adds a casual sense, and the bag is oh so chic! To finish the look off, a warm toned eye look will to the trick!





Ok guys I hope you enjoyed this post!!


Again, for more info on the sweaters check this post on It's a Fashionable Life, and for the rest of the items check this Polyvore collection where I featured all the outfits!!



Let me know in the comments: What was you favorite outfit??




My links:

Blogs:
It's A Fashionable Life
Randomly Random - My Life
Sometimes In a Life Of a Teenage Girl

YouTube:
Main Channel
Vlog Channel

Twitter:
Personal
EllaAndCate

Instagram:
Personal
EllaAndCate



Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment