Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Top 5 Best Dark Lip Products

Hey hey hey!!

Guys... it's Fall!! One of my favorite seasons (along with Spring)!!! And you know what that means??
Brown and gold leaves, fuzzy socks, warm sweaters, hot tea, good books and... bolder makeup!!

Personally, Fall makeup is my favorite!! The golden smokey eyes, the dusty pink and plum blushes, and, of course, the dark lips!!

I'm a huge fan of bold dark lips, and to be fully honest, I wear them all year!! (yes, Summer too... call me crazy!)
I love that almost goth like look! It's so me!

So today I have here my top 5 best dark lip products list (including lipsticks and a lip liner!).



1. GOSH's Lip Liner in Wild Cherry

Definitely my favorite!! This color is super dark, super matte, and it won't come off for anything, even if you eat or drink!
It's super super bold, so if you're not very used to dark lips, this might not be the best one to start with, because it's a huge difference!
But if you're already into them and you wanna dare and be even bolder, this is the one for you!





2. Makeup Revolution's Lipstick in 100% Vamp


Crazy bold and crazy dark! I love dark plums, they're my 1st choice of lipsticks! And this is the darkest one I own.
It's very smooth and, unlike most dark colors, it's super glossy and it has that sexy wet effect to it!
If you love super bold and glossy lips, try this one!
Oh, did I say it's super cheap?? Added bonus!!






3. AVON's  Color Trend Lipstick in Deluxe


This lipstick is perfect for anyone! And I mean ANYONE!!
Why? Because it gives you a very soft yet dark color if you just pat it on smoothly, or it can give you a super bold and dark color if you build it up!
It's great for beginners, since you can slowly make it stronger, leaving less space for mistakes!
It's also great for practical girls, since it's easy and quick to apply!





4. H&M's Lipstick in Purple Rain (Dark Purple)


This lipstick is just delightful! The color is so strong and amazing! It's a true purple! It is crazy daring and very bold, so you will turn heads... But who cares right? It's AWESOME!!!!
The color payoff is brilliant, the formula is easy to apply and it's very very matte.
Who knew H&M did such great lipsticks?





5. Catrice's Revoltaire Lipstick in Bloody Red


The only bad things about this lipstick is that it was limited edition... Which makes me feel kind of bad for putting it here!
But I had to! I wear this so much and I adore it, so it just deserved to be mentioned!
The color is a beautiful matte dark red and the pigmentation is great!
It can also be used softly, or be built up into a bolder color.
I love red lipsticks, and I have a good amount of them (I won't say how many cause it's almost embarrassing...), but this one is by far my favorite.
(btw, I heard that Illamasqua's Box lipstick is a pretty good dupe for it!)





Here are the swatches for all 5 products:






Well guys, I hope you enjoyed this post and that it inspired you to try on some darker shades this fall (if you haven't yet).


What's your favorite dark lip product??
Let me know in the comments!




Follow me on twitter ( http://twitter.com/#!/Ella9999 ), check my other blogs (http://sometimesinalifeofateenagegirl.blogspot.pt/ and http://ellasblogaetc.blogspot.pt/ ) and my YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/Ella99997/videos )!



Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment