Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Top 5 Favorite Fall Makeup Products!

Hey guys!

So today I'm coming to you with my top 5 favorites Fall products, because, as you might already know, I LOVE FALL!!

So I'll probably do as many Fall related posts as I can!!
Hope you don't hate me for that...


Anyway, let's get into the list!!



1. Catrice Photo Finish Liquid Foundation

I don't know about you, but I always tend to wear more "foundationy" type products when the cool weather comes in!  And lately, this foundation as been my BFF!!
It's been a pretty stressful month for me, which my face sweetly decided to express by presenting me with a couple of unwanted little invaders...
So just concealer wasn´t enough!
Thankfully I had this magic bottle with me!!
The coverage is great and the texture is smooth enough to apply without much effort (but sometimes I do mix it with moisturizer, mostly when I'm late, so it's even easier to apply).





2. Essence LongLasting Eye Pencil in Berry Merry

Ok, so maybe I have a bit of an obsession with dark plums and purples... 
Very well, I'll admit, it's a pretty big obsession!
I mean come on! The color is so amazingly beautiful! Just colorful yet dark enough! It's awesome!
And these eye pencil are honestly my favorites! The pigmentation is brilliant, all the colors are great and the price is pretty pocket friendly!





3. Avon True Colour Blush in Russet 

For Fall, I like more natural and soft cheeks. Nothing too bright, just a smooth subtle color too add that finishing touch to a perfect makeup look!





4. Essence Hello Autumn collection Lip Cream in Beauti-FALL red

This product is simply AMAZING! And yes, I had to Caps Lock that!
The texture of this lip product is perfect, super smooth and soft, moisturizing, pigmented and glossy!
The color is definitely beauti-FALL! It's the perfect shade of red!
I'm in LOVE!!




5. MAC lipstick in Rebel

And I present to you, my favorite lipstick of all times! (and yes, back to that dark plum purple obsession I mentioned before... upsi!)
Thank you so much Skye Sweetnam for mentioning it in a video 4ever ago! It changed my life!! (too much? maybe... but who cares!!)
The color of this lipstick is simple perfection! It's a dark berry pinky redish color... It's too hard to explain or even try to guess from the photo, you HAVE to try it for yourself to understand!
Being a satin finish lipstick, it's matt yet not drying, which is pretty much the best match!
And once you've got in on your lips, it won't budge until you say so!







Ok guys, so those were my 5 favorite products for this beautiful season!
I hope you enjoyed!

And tell me on the comment what are YOUR favorite Fall products!! I would love to know!


Thanks for tuning in!!






Hearts Hugs and Kisses

With love,
Ella<3

No comments:

Post a Comment