Sunday, January 27, 2013

Product Review!!

Hey guys!

So today I decided I was going to do a Product Review on Maybelline's DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer!
Packaging:

I have to say, I really do like the packaging of this product! It's easy to travel with, very practical and the brush is nice and soft. 
Plus it looks simple, sleek and elegant.

I'll give it a 7 out if 10.



Coverage/ Highlighting proprieties:

This product has something like a medium coverage, but you can totally build it up! It's not 100% perfect, but it does the job very well! It definitely highlights your under eye area and helps hiding your dark circles.

I'll give if 6 out of 10.



Lasting Power:

This concealer has great lasting power! All I do is set it with some powder and it will last me the entire day! It's really great!

I'll give it 8 out of 10.



How It Feels On The Skin:

This might be my favorite thing about this concealer! It feels amazing on your skin! It's soft and easy to blend, but that doesn't take away it's good covering power.

I'll give it 9 out of 10.




Final Review:

This is a really good product!
It feels like you're not even wearing anything on your skin, but it definitely hides the biggest part of your dark circles!
I really recommend it!



If you've already tried it, what did you think? And if you didn't, are you curious to?
Let me know on the comments!!



That was my review! Hope you liked it! Tell me which product you want me to review next!





Also: Follow me on twitter ( http://twitter.com/#!/Ella9999 ), check my other blog ( http://sometimesinalifeofateenagegirl.blogspot.pt/ ) and my covers on YouTube ( http://www.youtube.com/user/Ella99997/videos )!


Hearts Hugs and Kisses

With love,
 Ella<3

No comments:

Post a Comment