Wednesday, July 4, 2012

June Favourites!!

Hey guys!

First of all, sorry I haven't been posting much, but I'm in a place of wispy Internet reach, so it's kind of hard for me to post or upload anything!
But I made it!!

So, now, into the favourites!!


Face:


I have been using these for a while, but since they were never in a "favourites" before and I just got a new pack (which it's probably my 5th!), I figured I would! They are the Say Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes, from Sephora. I love them!! They're the only wipes that don't hurt my skin and don't seem to leave a residue on my face. Plus, the packaging it's great, keep the wipes always moisted. The only disclaimer I can do is the smell. They smell a lot like cucumbers! Which I don't love, but I'm ok with, because they are really good quality!




The other face item is the Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in 07 translucent. I got this in the beginning of June, 'couse my old powder was dead! I couldn't take anything out of it anymore! So I went on a hunt for a new powder an, as Summer's just around the corner (and with it, tanning), I decided to get a translucent powder, so I wouldn't have to buy many powders with different shades.
I ended up getting this one and I really like it! It keeps me mat and it was super inexpensive!




Eyes:


For eyeshadow, I've been wearing the Essence Colour&Shine Eyeshadow in 01 fabulous. I wear it every single day! It's amazing! You can choose to just swirl your brush in it and use it all over your lid, blend into the crease, and you have a 2 mins look done; or you can use the lighter eyeshadow concentration on your inner lid and the darker eyeshadow concentration on  your outer lid and crease, and you have two eyeshadow in one! It's great, beauty«iful and practical! Perfect for an on-the-go girl like me! (btw, the picture is not very good quality because the ones from the site weren't true to the product, so I took the photo myself! Sorry for that.)




Ok, so my last eyes product it's a mascara and it is the Visions Freaking Amazing Waterproof Mascara. Well, I don't think it is that "freaking amazing" as a mascara, but it is a nice waterproof boundary for my lashes! So, what I like to do is use my favourite mascara of all times, which is the Maybelline One By One Mascara, and then add a thin layer of this mascara! Like that, I'm sure my mascara doesn't sweat off my lashes and I won't end up with panda eyes!!! Even though pandas are cute, only them can get away with a total black eye ;-)


Lips:


Ok, so my first lip favourite it's the Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss in 03 Candy Bar by Essence (full review). I can't get enough of these lipglosses!! I totally adore them! They are super pigmented and vibrant. And this special colour just screams Summer! And can I just say, these applicators are perfect!!






Now, my last three lip favourites are all from MAC. The first one is the Cremsheen Glass in Petite Indulgence. I really love this colour! It's pink enough so you can say you have pink lips, but it's sheer enough so you can wear it everyday and not have some "in your face" hot pink lips! Perfect for who wants to look nice but still be discrete. The only bad thing is that this gloss came in the Pink Ornament of this year's MAC holiday collection.



I've also been totally loving MAC's Lipglass in Impassioned. It's an amazing bright and vibrant pink toned coral! It's super pigmented and bright! Perfect for Summer! I just love it!!




And now, finally, my last lip favourite and the most amazing of them all: MAC's lipstick in Morange!! It's an Amplified, which means that the colour of the product in the tube it's amplified in your lips. Meaning: it's amazingly bright, vibrant and pigmented!! It's one of the most pigmented lipsticks I've ever seen! And the colour (bright orange) it's amazing and totally screams Summer!! It's my favourite lipstick ever!!





Nailpolish:


This month I totally loves Catrice's nailpolishes in Primp My Shrimp and ACid/DC. The first one is a beautiful peachy pink coral colour that just says Spring! And the second one is a vibrant green that totally catches your eye! I really like them!








Non-beauty favourites:


This month I have two book favourites! I read the first one in the middle of the month and the second one at the end of it, but I loved both soooo much that I had to feature them in my favourites! The first book is Hush,  Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. And the second one is The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. They were two of the best books I've ever read and I totally recommend them!







To end this month's favourites, I have two favourites songs from the same singers. Their names are Coco Jones and Tyler James Williams. They are from this new movie called Let It Shine These songs really speak to me and I've been listening to them like crazy! Hope you guys like them :-) The first one's called Guardian Angel and the other one's called Me And You






Ok so that was it for this month's favourites!! Hope y'all enjoyed :-D

Tell me in the comments YOUR June favourites :D



Follow me on twitter ( http://twitter.com/#!/Ella9999 ), check my other blog ( http://sometimesinalifeofateenagegirl.blogspot.pt/ ) and my covers on YouTube ( http://www.youtube.com/user/Ella99997/videos )!


Thanks for checking in.


Hearts Hugs and Kisses.

With love,
Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment