Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spring - Summer Dresses!

One of the pieces I'm most looking forward to buy for Spring - Summer season are the dresses, couse they're one of my favourites things to wear when the flowers start to bloom and the sun is super hot!!

Here are some of my favourite pics and trens for 2012 Spring - Summer:

One of the trends that t's going to be back from last year's Spring - Summer are the maxi dresses, that this year reborn with the vibrant colours that are so in. A good exemple is this Forever 21 dress:


It's long and flowy and it has two of the most in colours of this Spring - Summer season: the orange and the coral.


Another trend that has been arownd all year and will be reborn this season is the lace, now being used in very bright colours, running a little bit away from the ordinary black and white. A great exemple of this trend is this dress, also from Forever 21:



 Your ordinary lace detailed dress is here reinvented with a vibrant blue colour, wich makes it look very Spring time appropriate.



Another very strong trend for this new season is the RED! Bright red, dark red.....RED!! And mixed with other  trends it's the bomb.com!! A very good exemple is another Forever 21 dress:


 It brings togheter two amazing trends: bright red and ruffles!! Perfect for a Summer date ;-D



Going back to the lace trend, here's a more classic way of wearing lace, from American Eagle:


The white and the lace make this dress super Spring - Summery. Perfect for those days when you wanna dress youself up!





Now a trend that was huge last Spring - Summer and this year is coming back strong: Nautical!! Here's a fantastic Forever 21 dress that shows it all:


With two shades of blue, a very nautical look and showing shoulders (another HUGE trend this year!). An amazing choose for a pool party!!




Other "here to stay" trend that's been up for long now are...SEQUINS! Here's another super pretty Forever 21 dress:


It's vibrant, it's pink and it's very Summery!! Perfect for a GNO, don't you think? ;-)





Now this is a dress I saw in a video and felt in love with!! It puts togheter many trends and it's very flattering. It's from Amiclubwear:


So has I said before, this is an amazing dress that puts togheter some of the strongest trends: the colours tangerine and fuchsia, the bandage dress, the stripes and the bare shoulder! I'm in love with this dress!! It's probably my favourite one!! <3





Last but not least here's another Forever 21 dress that puts togheter three of my favourite trends (one that I haven't mentioned yet couse I wanted to leave it for last, to end big!): the maxi dress, he nautical style and the PASTEL COULOURS!!



 Pastel colours are probably my favourite trend this year (along with he bare shoulders and the lace) and I think that this dress creates an amazing combination between them and the nautical style, all combined in this very pretty maxi dress!





Ok so those are all the dresses I have for you guys today, although there are many others to choose from!


I hope you guys enjoyed this post and, agin, I'm very sory I've been away for so long!

Comment below twlling me your favourite dress pics for this years Spring - Summer season (link them so I can check them out!).

If you want, you can contact me on my twitter ( @Ella9999 - https://twitter.com/#!/Ella9999 ).



Ok so I guess that's it!!


I love you guys :-D



Hearts Hugs and Kisses

With love,
Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment